It's a fun game to play during the A to Z challenge 2017!
As you're hopping around, reading and commenting on the many blogs, keep this game card nearby. Save the links of the posts that fill your BINGO card.
Your goal is to cover five squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Or, better still, cover all the squares!
The center (marked by a star) is a freebie space.
Call out "#AtoZBingo" on Twitter/ Facebook when you get Bingo.
Consider sharing a post, or commenting, when you find one that covers a square. #AtoZBingoSQ
If you take part, include your BINGO RESULTS in your 2017 A to Z reflection post in May.
Let everyone know then which links covered your card.
- A post that mentions a car, truck, or motorcycle.
- A post that mentions a book you've read and reviewed.
- A post about an animal you've never learned about before.
- A post with an image of something green.
- A post that inspired you to make something.
- A post about something in your fandom.
- A post with a recipe you tried.
- A post where you learned something new.
- A post that mentions outer space.
- A post that mentions ancient times.
- A post that mentions a horse.
- A post with an image of a dog or cat.
- A post with something you're allergic to.
- A post with diversity.
- A post with coffee.
- A post with a pun.
- A post with a poem.
- A post that made you laugh.
- A post that made you cry.
- A post about a place you've been.
- A post about a place you will probably never see.
- A post that improved your health (or offered a way for you to try to).
- A post with a story you can tell around the campfire.
- A post with three or more different words that begin with X.
Bingo card by J Lenni Dorner
Reference and Speculative Fiction Author
A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Operation Awesome Debut Author Spotlight Organizer