Please give a warm welcome to:
Friday, February 25, 2022
Please give a warm welcome to:
Thursday, February 24, 2022
🤔 What to say? Here are suggestions:
- Mention how many times you've participated (and won!)
- Provide useful, constructive feedback.
- Did the challenge help you and your blog? In what ways?
- Be honest.
- Leave out links and personal information.
- Mention if you feel the challenge impacts the blogging community and how. Beneficial or detrimental to the blogging community?
- How is it the same as other blog hops? How is it different?
- Do you support the challenge? Would you suggest it to other bloggers? Will you do it again?
- Have you learned anything from the challenge?
- Does it help with blogging goals?
- Keep a civil tongue.
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
🤯 (If this isn't a place for a mind blown emoji I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!!!!!) 🤯
So what does this have to do exactly with the A to Z challenge? Well, let's put it this way:If you guys are going to get back into the challenge you probably need to do some forward thinking at the same time. What will you write about? Who will you invite to participate along with you? How will you make this the best A to Z year ever?
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
We have two wonderful contenders. Please cast your vote:
- Has done the challenge (2, 3, or 4 times)
- Creates graphics for a living
- Uses Facebook and Twitter, and might create an Instagram for us
- Wants to act as a full-fledged team member, creating posts and whatnot
- Is willing to create merchandise (shirts and such)
- Has done the challenge more than 5 times
- Is a graphic designer who also designs other things
- Not into social media
- Would join us just for graphics
- Would allow the team to create merchandise (but not do it themself)
Each has presented us with two possible graphics for the 2022 challenge. Please cast your vote for the contender of your choice, and the badge (A or B) you prefer.
CLOSES FEB 18
Friday, February 4, 2022
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spread the word about this! Share everywhere you can.
Covid has taken Jeremy away from us. With heavy hearts, we must find another volunteer to do the A to Z graphics.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FORM BEFORE YOU APPLY.
In the event the team likes more than one applicant, we will hold a contest on Feb 16-18 showcasing the offered badges and ask the A to Z audience to vote.
You will need to create one badge to apply.
Form set to close Feb 12.
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
On January 3, we lost an amazing guy – Jeremy Hawkins. http://www.beingretro.com
Today, February 2, we pay tribute and give back to one who was so giving and involved in our community.
To honor his life and support the family he leaves behind, on that day:
· Create a blog post a story or memory about Jeremy.
· Create a blog post with photos of Jeremy.
· Create a blog post to share some of the graphics he made for you.
· Post a photo of you wearing one of the t-shirts he designed on social media.
Spread the word and let’s pay tribute to one of the most supportive and loyal guys ever to cross our paths, Jeremy Hawkins.
If you are posting a tribute on your blog, I invite you to leave a link in the comments. If you share your post on Twitter, please include the #atozchallenge hashtag.