So tell me, A to Z bloggers, who among you is bringing the holiday spirit (or anti-spirit in some cases)?
- Where can I click to find kittens in Santa hats?
- Has anyone done a book review guide on the best eight books to give this Hanukkah?
- Is there a craft blog with instructions to make a shimekazari for Omisoka?
- Is there a recipie for a Kwanzaa dish?
- Any blog posts out there with tips on what card to send to my favorite atheist scientist?
- How about a list with the very best movies to watch this month?
- Is anyone posting about the best games?
- What about the mythology behind all the December celebrations?
- Who has the best history post about the Greek letter "Chi"?
- Is there a web comic to explain Boxing Day to Americans?
- Any lifestyle bloggers giving insight to the fasting, introspection and prayer that takes place during Ramadan?
- Is there a great personal blog out there with posts about what a certain holiday means to that blogger?
- Which photography blog has the best pictures of the Rockefeller Center tree, and which has the most unique pictures of another December icon?
- Have any of you poetry bloggers written a poem to celebrate Our Lady of Guadalupe?
- Has there been a travel blog post showcasing a Saturnalia traditions?
- How many writers out there have a sale special going in December? (Perhaps a naughty special from the Adult Content bloggers?)
The holidays in December are a wonderful time to explore our diversity and to show the very best parts of our religions and cultures. Be good to each other this month. And please share some links to entertain me!
by J Lenni Dorner
Reference and Speculative Fiction Author
A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Operation Awesome Debut Author Spotlight Organizer