We're celebrating our Tenth Anniversary here at the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
#AtoZchallenge. The blog hop that made an online community by asking bloggers to spend the month of April using the English alphabet as inspiration for their posts. We're glad you stopped by today.
The Reflection post is a tradition here at the A to Z Challenge. It gives us a chance to look back at what worked, what didn't, what we've done, what was learned, and where we hope to go from here. Take your time and think. After you've posted, add your direct link to the list.
This year, in honor of our anniversary, here's a list of ten questions you might use for your post:
- What did you love about the challenge this year?
- What would you change about it?
- What was the best moment for you during this year's challenge?
- What is the best comment your blog got during the challenge, and who left the comment?
- Will you do the challenge again?
- Was it well organized and were the hosts helpful? (Did you fill out the after survey?)
- How did you and your blog grow, change, or improve as a result of this challenge? Did you find new blogs out there to enjoy?
- Were you on the Master List? (If you did the challenge last year, was it better this time without the daily lists?)
- Any suggestions for our future?
- Any notes to the co-host team? A word of thanks to Jeremy for all his hard work on the graphics? A picture with your A to Z shirt, if you ordered one?
This list is just a suggestion. Follow your heart and mind as you reflect on the challenge.
LINK TO REFLECTION SIGN UP:
DIRECT link to your Reflection post, please. (Not to your blog or main website, but to the post!)
Closes May 17.
LINK TO REFLECTION LIST:
HTML code for the reflections badge (for those who wish to use it)
The team needs your feedback!
It's much shorter than last year's survery. Please take a minute to fill it out. There's a chance to win a guest post. Thank you!
SURVIVOR BADGE IS ON PAGE 2 OF THE SURVEY!
May 20 is the sign up for the Road Trip! Mark your calendar.