1. Keep up by posting the letter of the day. Getting behind in your posting can be frustrating, and it’s very time consuming to catch up again. Luckily, we have Sunday off to catch up, or take a breather and simply catch our breath.
2. Blog hop by visiting those who visit you. In the interest of efficiency, click on links from their comments too, rather than navigating back to the main list all the time.
3. Choose a section of the list and visit those blogs. Make it a manageable number, so you don’t get overwhelmed.
4. Visit your new followers to build your own community and network efficiently.
5. Pre-schedule your posts for a couple of days or the week, leaving you more time to blog hop and get to know more bloggers.
These are only a few ideas about how to be more efficient in the A - Z Challenge. We want to know your tips and tricks for being efficient in this electrifying annual blogorific event. Please share them in the comments. Thank you.
Here’s to all you wonderful A - Zers out there! We hope you’re having a wonderful time, getting lots of exciting comments and meeting a ton of energetic bloggers out there!
©2014 All Rights Reserved