Whether slow and steady, or fast and furious, we road trippers are racking up lots of blog-visiting miles on the A-to-Z Challenge signup list. It is a wonder how many of us have noticed some unexpected payoffs along the way.
Of all the blogs you've visited so far since May, it’s easy to find yourself in the following scenario:
- Reading and commenting on more blogs than you normally would during the A-to-Z Challenge off-season.
- Learning about topics of interest you didn't even know you had.
- Meeting or exceeding the amount of blogs you visited back in April, during the actual challenge.
- Being motivated to update your own blog with new material, more often, to keep it fresh for potential visitors.
- Interacting with more bloggers on social media.
Which of the scenarios described here apply to YOU? What are some additional results or perks that you've noticed while visiting blogs during the A-to-Z Challenge Road Trip?