|Teriyaki Chicken from Koja Grille. Photo by Nicole Ayers.|
What’s a road trip without snacks, drinks and good food?! After all, they are the very basic necessities for a spontaneous picnic, or two. That is why today’s pit stop involves one of the most delicious scavenger hunting activities ever introduced to the A-to-Z Challenge Road Trip, to keep our engines running throughout August. I double dare all road trippers to complete the following tasks before my next Road Trip check-in:
1. Find and visit blogs named after food on the 2014 A-to-Z Challenge Signup List.
It doesn't have to be a foodie blog with recipes or restaurant reviews per se. Just look for blogs that include food in their title such as Buttered Toast Rocks and you're good to go.
2. In 150 words or less, write a “(Blogging) Book Report” on your blog about one of the places you visited on the list. Make sure that your Blogging Book Report includes information about the following topics:
- The name and subject of the blog.
- Your favorite post on the blog.
- Whether you would visit the blog again in the future.
There are so many blogs on the A-to-Z Challenge list with fruits, nuts, baked desserts, cookies, bread or chocolate in the title (some even with the term “food”) that this is an easy way to get your road trip on while also having a writing prompt for your own blog. Plus, I’m sweetening the deal – send me a link to your “(Blogging) Book Report” post after it’s published and I’ll list your blog my Road Trip check-in next month.
A-to-Z Challenge Co-Host Nicole Ayers brings the 411 on indie films at The Madlab Post. She recently ate a Mr. Goodbar for lunch and then washed it down with a Snickers; all after months without eating these types of candy, in favor of assorted cakes and pastries.
I follow someone who blogged about food during the Challenge. Would have to go search for others.
Post a Comment