ACCOMPLISHING YOUR DREAMS, AND THE DUALITY OF 22
So, what are you going to do tomorrow? It'll be Sunday, so you won't have to do an A to post. So what will you do instead?
- If you haven't finished all your posts for the month (like I haven't), maybe you'll want to finish off U through Z and be able to coast this last week.
- Maybe you'll want to visit some of the new bloggers you've heard from, or some from the signup sheet that you haven't visited yet.
- Maybe you have other blog posts to do for the week, or other writing that you've put on hold while the challenge was going on.
- Maybe you have family obligations, or things you have to prepare for the work/school week. Sunday's a big day for that. When I was working, more often than not I'd be flying out to a client site on Sunday.
- Or, maybe you just have it in mind to relax. Watch a ballgame or a movie. Listen to music. Visit family or friends, or have them over to your house. Have a cookout.
Whatever you have planned for the day, enjoy it! We're on the home stretch!
How do you plan to spend this Sunday?
@AprilA2Z Our hashtag is #AtoZChallenge
Please follow us on social media.
File, Make a Copy of the Master List for yourself! Click this:
Be sure your copy is updated with everyone who signed up for the challenge. Hopping to other blogs to leave comments is half of the challenge!
Get your 2022 merchandise here: