|Win the #atozchallenge !|
1. Kiss: Keep It (your post) Simple, Short. With so many blogs to visit, your visitors would thank you.
2. Get a Theme: Themes make your posts easier for you to write, and for readers to remember and comment on. Not necessary, but makes things easier.
3. Post every day: This one is obvious, or you'll be taken off the linky list. You don't want to annoy your visitors with a post 6 days old.
4. Pre-schedule: It is not a crime, but rather a convenience. Feel free to write posts in advance so you can concentrate on visits. I'm doing it this year.
5. Check Calendar: Begin A on April 1 and skip all the Sundays. If not, you'll either be ahead or behind others, none of which is very desirable.
6. Turn off: Turning off word verifications increases comments, not spam. I've turned it off for good since last year. Moderate your comments if you suspect you might be trolled.
7. Visit blogs: Start with those below you on the linky list so everyone gets love. Aim for at least 10 new blogs a day. I'm aiming for 50, but I need to do my hosting duties.
8. Comment love: Comment unto those who comment unto you, and then loads more. Try to answer all the comments you receive.
9. Social Media: Broadcast your posts on all media with the #atozchallenge tag > follow @AprilA2Z on Twitter, and also Facebook and Google+
10. Relax, have fun: It is not just about quantity, it is also about quality.
There, you have a win!
PS: This year we'll have Categories for blogs, in response to those who found the list too big and unfathomable. This will be our first effort, so bear with us while we fine-tune it. More on this in the posts to come.