With its limitation of 140 characters, Twitter can be a great medium to share links: it takes very little time, and reaches a wide audience.
So if you're on Twitter, and are thinking of signing up for the A to Z Challenge this 30th January, here's what you can do:
1. Follow the official A to Z Challenge id of twitter : @AprilA2Z
2. Tweet anything you want to say about A to Z Blogging challenge using the hashtag #atozchallenge
3. Considering retweeting posts by @AprilA2Z which are relevant to the challenge. After all, the more people who take part in the challenge, the better it is for all the participants!
4. If you make a blog post about the A to Z Challenge (I'm hoping some of you will, won't you?) make sure to tweet it with the #atozchallenge hashtag
5. Connecting with other A to Z Challenge participants on twitter will ensure that your posts have lots of visitors : so consider following not only the hosts (once they're announced coming Monday!), but also other blog-friends who say they'll participate.
If you have questions regarding A to Z challenge on Twitter, fire away in the comments.
And if you haven't joined Twitter yet, I can point you to Arlee Bird, the founder member of this A to Z Blogging Challenge, who joined last year (after a fair amount of poking), and now has more than 2000 followers!