Where's the sign-up List?
For the 2017 Challenge we're trying something new--no Linky List! So if you're looking for a list--stop now. It's really not so bad. Now you'll have many options for discovering participant blogs--blogs that are actually participating in the Challenge. For more info click on the link at the top of the sidebar on the right hand side of your page.
Friday, April 10, 2015
I is for Inspiration
The A to Z Challenge is off to a great start, and blogs all around the world are booming with the alphabet. We are already done with Week 1! But what happens if you suddenly find yourself without inspiration for the next day's post?
First and foremost: Do NOT give up! The A to Z community stands behind you, and we all want you to keep blogging :) Just imagine how many people will come to your blog before the end of April.
Here are some things you can do for inspiration:
1. Stop worrying and visit some blogs! Their themes and topics might spark a new idea in your head.
2. Look at some random word generators and word listings. Keep clicking away, something is bound to come up!
3. Listen to some music! Music is great for inspiration, and also a great topic. Think in songs, not words!
4. Open up a thesaurus, or, even better, a dictionary. Take an adventurous trip into another language! There are so many words out there waiting to be discovered by you...
5. Don't take yourself too seriously. It is okay to stumble, even if you are following a theme. Make it playful and funny, and move on. You'll pick the serious stuff back up tomorrow.
Happy A to Z!
Posted by A Tarkabarka Hölgy at 8:00 AM