This is the 1,000 post on this blog! That's amazing, isn't it? And on the same day as the sign up for our TENTH anniversary!
To see all the available badges for this year, click on the Banners and Badges page.
Here's the link to sign up on the Master List:https://goo.gl/forms/iVrbiZdbx0KQNybC2
The Master List sign up is how participants officially register to join the A to Z challenge.
There is NO OTHER way to officially sign up for the challenge.
Need a refresh from last year? Is this your first time? Click here.
What you need to know to sign up:
- Blog Name : What your blog is called.
- Blog Link : The main link to your blog (NOT to a website or an individual post)
- Category : Usually the type of posts you have. Or, if you prefer, the type of blog you run.
- Comment : This is NEW for this year! We've made a column so you can keep track of which blogs you've gone to.
- Adult Content : This challenge is based out of America, where adulthood begins at 18. If your blog has, or will have, content not suitable for minors, you are required to state as such.
- Continuous Story : For those who write a part each day, and it makes more sense when read from A.
- Voting : For those who need votes to determine their next post. (Such as Choose Your Adventure)
- Year : What year did you first take part in the A to Z Challenge?
- Twitter Link : The url of your Twitter page. (NOT your @name Handle.)
- Facebook Link : The url of your Facebook page or profile, if you'd like to be followed/ friended.
- Theme : This is not the theme reveal. Just an optional teaser.
The results of this form will be MADE PUBLIC.
Please only sign up YOURSELF, your blog. Do not try to sign up blogs of other people.
Calendar for your use:
Are you making a post announcing that you've joined the challenge?GREAT! 😁😍
Please consider using this hashtag in your blog post title:
It helps when you or others share the blog post on social media.
If you use Twitter, please consider liking and/or retweeting this:
MASTER LIST #AtoZChallenge 2019 and post 1000 https://t.co/XFVY1guv4K pic.twitter.com/0jKMIcbNDI— AtoZChallenge (@AprilA2Z) March 1, 2019
If you use Facebook, please consider clicking https://www.facebook.com/events/280869735882853/ "Going" on our event. The more you interact with our page, the more you'll see the notifications.
Please also consider sharing the event. This helps us spread the word. Thanks!