These blogging prompts are brought to you by Nicole at The Madlab Post…
It’s time for The Alphabet Remix - A Writing Prompt Idea Engine Treating A to Z Blogging Avoidance Disorders
Today's A to Z Challenge blogging prompts are all about gaming. N is for Nintendo and I picked this particular gaming console because it was the first (...I think) video game
system that I played during my childhood years. I also selected it as
today's topic because video games deserve some A to Z attention -- they
are just as enjoyable as books, music, movies or any other activity that
we use to pass the time. So, here are some ways to incorporate Nintendo
into your blog posts for Letter N during the A to Z Challenge in April.
Nintendo Ninja Nation
your own nation of Nintendo Ninjas by blogging about tips and tricks on
how to beat the levels on a particular Nintendo game that you are good
at. You could also teach people shortcuts for certain actions or even
show them repair tips on how to keep an old or sorta broken Nintendo
game in working condition for as long as they can before having to buy a
new console. These blogging options can be used for just about any
device in the Nintendo family, including Nintendo DS and the Wii.
Noteworthy Nintendo News
some little known, funny or outrageous facts about the history of
Nintendo and/or its fans and their behavior over the years.
the gaming console a theme for your entire string of 26 posts and write
a novelette, making each letter in the alphabet a different chapter of a
story -- a heroic story about a suicidal Nintendo fanatic or a fantasy
young adult fare about two teenage co-workers at a Nintendo store or a
mysterious story that takes place at a Nintendo convention...there are
numerous possibilities for a story surrounding Nintendo gaming.
So there you have it! -- Nintendo remixed for your Blogging from A to Z Challenging pleasure!
Now, the WINNER of the "Naming Names" Alphabet Soup game is...
Caitlin at Happy Hootenanny
correctly unscrambled all five movie character names that start with
Letter N, so she now succeeds Marta Szemik for the title of ALPHABET
WIZARD. Caitlin's prize package also includes the choice of the letter
for the next Alphabet Soup game and the option to select a topic for a
future Monday Movie Meme on my blog. Congratulations to Caitlin!
Here are the answers to the Naming Names themed Alphabet Soup game.
1. iobrNt is Norbit. (from the comedy movie titled "Norbit" starring Eddie Murphy)
2. iNkyc is Nicky. (from the comedy titled "Little Nicky" starring Adam Sandler)
3. aoNl is Nola. (from the drama titled "She's Gotta Have It" starring Tracy Camilla Johns)
4. Nnia is Nina. (from the drama titled "Love Jones" starring Nia Long)
5. eoNm is Nemo. (from the animated film titled "Finding Nemo" starring Alexander Gould)
Happy Friday Everybody!
for the Monday Movie Meme, a weekly group blogging series that inspires
discussion about entertainment in a whole new light and provides
recommendations for your DVD, on-demand or theater fix. New topics are
posted every Monday at The Madlab Post!
@MadlabPost on Twitter
- A TO Z CHALLENGE SIGN UP/LIST 
- A to Z Post Challenge Road Trip 2014 Sign-up List
- WHAT IS BLOGGING FROM A TO Z?
- A TO Z VIDEO CHALLENGE RULES
- A TO Z PROMO VIDEOS [HERE]
- 2014 A TO Z REFLECTIONS SIGN UP/LIST
- CO-HOST HELPERS/ASSISTANTS 
- CONTACT US
- Blogs with < 100 Followers