A to Z Blogging Challenge already has nearly 700 signups, but we want more, more! This post is for those of you who haven't added your name to the list yet.
The A to Z Challenge is 26 posts on 26 days of April, on a theme of your choice, or without a theme.
The Challenge is not for you if:
1. You don't want to grow your blog audience
2. If you don't want more followers.
3. If you don't like networking.
4. If you don't like posting more than once a week or month.
5. If you don't like the alphabet (Like our very own Gary Pennick! Love you, Gary!)
With the above reasons, you're right, the A to Z Challenge is not for you. You might be fence-sitting for other reasons:
1. You're very busy in April (That's all right, really--you can schedule your posts now!)
You're scared by the idea of writing everyday. (It's ok, you don't have
to. As above, you can pre-schedule some/ most/ all your posts)
3. You're worried you may not be able to handle all the comments that come in. (Ditto as above-- pre-write all your posts so you can comment away and respond to comments in April!)
4. You did not get many comments last time you tried. (We might have a solution for you Here)
So there you go: 8 shiny reasons for you (not) to join the challenge. For a gazillion reasons to join the challenge, check this post, and this one, and this one.
Oh, just go and sign up already!
And if you want to give us reasons (not) to join: let's have them in the comments!
Where's the sign-up List?
For the 2017 Challenge we're trying something new--no Linky List! So if you're looking for a list--stop now. It's really not so bad. Now you'll have many options for discovering participant blogs--blogs that are actually participating in the Challenge. For more info click on the link at the top of the sidebar on the right hand side of your page.