We're celebrating our Tenth Anniversary here at the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
#AtoZchallenge. The blog hop that made an online community by asking bloggers to spend the month of April using the English alphabet as inspiration for their posts. We're glad you stopped by today.
Passion (and other things) that make better blogs
I wanted to share with you ten things that make for better blogs, in my opinion. I love to be given an opportunity to see a glimpse of someone else’s life.
In no particular order:
1) Passion - love what you’re doing
2) Predictable - keep to a schedule
3) Proofread - make sure your meaning is clear
4) Polite - especially if someone is negative!
5) Pretty - attractive to look at and easy to read
6) Pure - as in real, actual you
7) Proud - be proud of who you are and don’t change under pressure!
8) Patient - be patient when getting followers; it doesn’t always happen overnight
9) Persistent - don’t give up, even when it’s tough
10) Prudent - choose your posts with care
Please notice that Perfect isn’t on the list. None of us are perfect. Be real. Be you. Write your pretty, passionate, polite, poignant, pure, proud, prudent blog on a predictable schedule, and be persistent while you patiently wait for more followers!