So we all have been coming up with ideas that would better serve all the participants, to make you feel you are all part of our "A to Z Challenge". I am and have been making several of the animated-styled "Banners and Badges" and I wondered what you all might want to see to put on your site/blog?
Some of the issues that come up are: will they fit to my site, do you want animated, how to get them to your site and that darn HTML codes. I hope to make some simple suggestions into making it a little easier and give you some copy and paste codes that will add flair to your site.
Some of the "How To" answers are on our "FAQ", so I will give you some things I have learned over on my time using "Blogger".
One: If you are looking for any of the banners/badges the codes are on main "A to Z" Challenge at top or bottom. Copy the text in box below and then follow these few steps [Blogger Only]:
01. Go to Dashboard
02. Click on Design/Layout
03. Add a Gadget
06. Paste "Copied Code" into lower box
07. Give it a "Title"
08. Click Save [Almost Done]
09. Back to Design/Layout [your new banner/badge has to be placed] You need to put it somewhere on your Blogger site. This is completely up to you, we of course would like to see our "A to Z" Challenge up on the top.
Two: Adding A Photo/Picture to your "Blogger" site using our stuff... see the "Banner/Badge" above if you like them please take them, I will help you do that.
01. Right Click [PC] either of the images above and tab them into another window that image should be in a window all by itself. If there is a MAC person out there please share if this is something different, as I am working on PC.
02. Right Click that image and save that image to your hard drive, somewhere where you save your downloaded images.
03. Go to Dashboard
04. Click on Design/Layout
05. Add a Gadget
06. Scroll down until you find "Picture"
07. Add a Title: A to Z April Challenge
08. Add Link: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
09. Shrink to fit should be clicked on, to make sure it fits your site.
10. Add Image from Hard Drive and look for that image you saved in your downloaded images
11. Find image and click once so it is "Highlighted" from your computer [you can click twice, it will open much faster] then click open.
12. This image is now loading in the picture window, once complete "Click Save"
13. If the image is too small, then try reloading it... this time click off "Shrink to fit"
14. Back to Design/Layout [your new image/photo has to be placed] You need to put it somewhere on your Blogger site. This is completely up to you, we of course would like to see our "A to Z" Challenge up on the top.
Next Time: How to make your own Moving Pictures in your Post.
Any questions, please ask!
Ps. Please let me know what kind of "A to Z Challenge" Banners/Buttons you would like to see, I will see what we can come up with.