We're celebrating our Tenth Anniversary here at the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
We have an amazing community of bloggers, and lots of great relationships built between people over the course of the Challenge. For today's word I chose Kindness. Isn't it nice to do something kind for someone else? Here are five tiny kindnesses you can do any day, to bring joy to the blogging community:
1. Follow them - if you like what they write, stick around for May, June, and beyond!
2. Share their posts - spread the word about the posts you especially enjoyed!
3. Buy their stories - if an author captured your imagination, buy some of their works, and support their passion! If they have other things to sell, you can support them with that too.
4. Write reviews - if you read something an author wrote (especially if they are an indie author), make sure to leave reviews, even if they are short. They count a lot, and they don't take much time!
5. Showcase your favorites - on the Sundays of the challenge, and in May during Reflections, write a post to showcase some of your favorite blogs of the year! Tell us who captured your attention, and what you learned from them.
Do you have more suggestions? Tell us in the comments!
Happy Friday! :)
kaleidoscope for letter K
Happy Friday, Everyone.
The K truck:
The K shoe:
It's Friday and I'm MIA in Blogosphere for the most part but I will get around to visiting all those who come to check out my A2Z Little Mermaid art sketch of King Triton. Happy a2zing!!
K is for Kronk's New Groove
K is for Kilimanjaro Safaris
I think that kindness in the A to Z is what makes it so much fun! Thanks to Arlee and the gang for their kindness to us!
I love this challenge! I'm now following several blogs, visiting them everyday, and some of them doing the same for me! They are new blogging friends :^
Kindness is the need of the hour. A Loop poem.
Reading, commenting and sharing a thought or two is the kindness needed in the world of blogging. I can't believe I am still in this challenge..
My post for the day of K is https://anjus.home.blog/2019/04/12/keep-calm-story/
Leaving comments and following are always great ways to show kindness to bloggers.
Showing off a couple of book titles that start with K at Girl Who Reads
It's been a tough one for me this year but I'm still hanging in. Far fewer readers than in previous years, even less commenters. I'm still following a dozen or more friends from last (and previous) years but have also picked up a few new ones to follow/read/comment on.
DB McNicol, author
Excellent list of suggestions for sharing a kindness with other bloggers, John. In the rush of visiting as many blog sites as possible in April, sometimes those thoughts get lost in the shuffle.
(AtoZ Theme: very short stories/various genres)
K is for: Kolaches with Birds and Bees
K is for Killer or Cheesy Dialogues in Hindi Films / Bollywood. As I unravel several cliches in Hindi Movies, today the post is about dialogues that were killer. Read K is for Killer / Cheesey dialogues
My post for "K" is linked below.
here is my K word https://heavygators.blogspot.com/2019/04/a-to-z-blogging-k-is-for-kaput.html
kindness is a very nice word! there seems to be less and less of it in today's time.
Post a Comment