- A TO Z CHALLENGE SIGN UP/LIST 
- A to Z Post Challenge Road Trip 2014 Sign-up List
- WHAT IS BLOGGING FROM A TO Z?
- A TO Z VIDEO CHALLENGE RULES
- A TO Z PROMO VIDEOS [HERE]
- 2014 A TO Z REFLECTIONS SIGN UP/LIST
- CO-HOST HELPERS/ASSISTANTS 
- CONTACT US
- Blogs with < 100 Followers
Monday, January 23, 2012
My A to Z Blogging Challenge Secret: How I Survived....
I must confess that this was truly challenging! Like with any huge project, I planned ahead of time. I thought of a theme I'd stick by through out the entire month and created a list per alphabet letter on a spiral bound notebook, writing as many words that started with each letter.
A: anaphora, alphabet, allegory, artist
so on so forth till I reached Z.
(sneak a peek at my posts here!)
Next, I went down my list and circled one idea per letter to post about it. I wrote my entire alphabet post in two days a month ahead of time. Why? Because I wanted to enjoy visiting everyone's fabulous blogs and leave comments on as many as I could per day!
Since we aren't posting on Sundays (but for April 1st for 2012) it gives us a fabulous opportunity to catch up on the comment love!
And that's my secret. What's yours?