There's a lot to remember to do during the A to Z Challenge:
- Write all your blog posts.
- Schedule all of them for the correct day.
- Respond to everyone's comments.
- Visit other blogs and leave them comments.
It's that last thing that trips up a lot of people. How do you find blogs to visit?
Here's what I do:
- Visit the blogs of everybody who was kind enough to visit my blog and leave a comment. This should be the first thing you do: acknowledge the comment they left, then go visit their blog and leave a comment there.
- Visit the blogs of everybody who left a comment on my visitors' blogs. As I'm reading and commenting on someone's blog, I look at the other people who left comments there. Some of them are bound to be people who left me a comment, but many others won't be. I give them a visit and leave a comment there.
Two things you'll want to remember: you won't be able to visit everybody, and not everything will be interesting to you. There are close to a thousand people who participate in A to Z each year, each with their own interests. If you visit 10% of them over the next month, you're doing really well, and don't feel guilty if the theme isn't all that interesting to you. The goal is to make blog buddies! Remember, you share one interest: you're bloggers.
If you wish to include a direct link to your blog post of this day's letter, please click:
If you wish to visit other blogs in this bloghop challenge who have incorporated today's letter into their current post, please click:
Click here for the MASTER LIST of all participants who signed up for the #AtoZchallenge 2018!
Make new friends and learn new things!