We're celebrating our Tenth Anniversary here at the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
#AtoZchallenge. The blog hop that made an online community by asking bloggers to spend the month of April using the English alphabet as inspiration for their posts. We're glad you stopped by today.
Ready, Set, Go.... into the home stretch of A to Z!
We are getting into the home stretch! We have one more weekend in April. So get ready to jump into the last 8 days! And hopefully, life will be slowing down for me after April. I thought I would share with you some things I am ready to do once the last days of A to Z wind down!
1) Reflect on my adventure of A to Z while I write my Reflections post on May 6th.
2) Read the blogs I missed.
3) Read comments on the blogs I fell in love with.
4) Respond to comments.
5) Rave about awesome blogs I read.
6) Road Trip with A to Z Blogs starting May 20th.
7) Respond to the A to Z Survey between May 3rd and May 18th.
8) Rejuvenate myself to get ready for more writing!
9) Review the novels I’ve read but didn’t review yet.
10) Record your new favorite blogs in an electronic way so you can easily find them again! (aka bookmark them!)
What are you most looking forward to next?