That is the best part about the April A to Z Blogging Challenge, we all have a huge shot at winning.
What is a #atozchallenge win?
A win is completing all the 26 posts, receiving lots of comments, visiting as many blogs as humanly possible, and making hordes of friends.
How to do this:
1. Kiss: Keep It (your post) Simple, Short.
2. Get a Theme: Themes make your posts easier for you to write, and for readers to remember and comment on.
3. Post every day: This one is obvious, or you'll be taken off the linky list. I think.
4. Pre-schedule: It is not a crime, but rather a convenience. Feel free to write posts in advance so you concentrate on visits.
5. Check Calendar: There's a challenge calendar in the sidebar below if you scroll down, follow it so you don't end up posting on S when everyone is on T
6. Turn off: Turning off word verifications increases comments, not spam. I've turned it off for good since last year.
7. Visit blogs: Start with those below you on the linky list so everyone gets love. Aim for at least 10 new blogs a day. I'm aiming for 40, but I need to do my hosting duties.
8. Comment love: Comment unto those who comment unto you, and then loads more.
9. Social Media: Broadcast your posts on all media with the #atozchallenge tag
10. Relax, have fun: It is not just about quantity, it is also about quality.
There, you have a win!
-----Damyanti, A to Z Challenge co-host at Amlokiblogs.
Where's the sign-up List?
For the 2017 Challenge we're trying something new--no Linky List! So if you're looking for a list--stop now. It's really not so bad. Now you'll have many options for discovering participant blogs--blogs that are actually participating in the Challenge. For more info click on the link at the top of the sidebar on the right hand side of your page.