- A TO Z CHALLENGE SIGN UP/LIST 
- WHAT IS BLOGGING FROM A TO Z?
- CO-HOST HELPERS/ASSISTANTS 
- CONTACT US
- A TO Z VIDEO CHALLENGE RULES
- A TO Z PROMO VIDEOS [HERE]
- 2014 A TO Z REFLECTIONS SIGN UP/LIST
- A to Z Post Challenge Road Trip 2014 Sign-up List
- Blogs with < 100 Followers
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Getting to Know - Co-Host Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
Blog[s]: "Retro-Zombie" "Two Thumbs"
Other Online Info (Twitter, Facebook, Website): Tweet "@iZombieJMH", Facebook "Jeremy" and "Ebook Designs"
Publications: I have recently finished a book called "CHATTERBOX" that I wrote back in 1996, that I have wanted to share and I did. It was meant to be a very visual book and in 1996 no publisher wanted to touch it, times have changed and I made it like I wanted to see it.
10 GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUESTIONS
01. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?
-Doing an opening for a tv show I worked on in the 1990's for something called Fangoria's "Weekend Of Horrors" I had to do my opening on the stage before the show started. People kept coming in to sit and I was nervous to begin with, there were a good 300 hundred people cheering me to screw up. 25 takes later and a crowd of who turned on me about 12 takes into it...
02. What is your favorite article of clothing?
-My leather jacket that is pushing 15 years old.
03. What is your favorite monster?
-Peloquin from "Nightbreed"
04. If you had to dress up as your favorite literary character, who would it be?
-Gandalf - JRR Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
05. What is your favorite fairy tale, urban legend or nursery rhyme?
-Hey Diddle Diddle
06. What is a cause near and dear to your heart?
-Fighting Cancer... for my father [rest in peace]
07. What's the strangest item you've used as a bookmark?
08. Do you have any nicknames? What are they and how did you earn them?
-My friends used to call me "JH" cause we all went by our initials and it sounded cool, lately I am more of a "grunt sound". People now sort of call me "J" it's easy I guess...
09. Name one habit you want to change in yourself:
- My focus is so bad I find myself one place and the next I am somewhere else... what were we talking about?
10. Tell us something interesting or shocking about yourself:
- Shocking, huh? I wear a cowboy hat when I work on my computer [and nothing else, shocked... ha], it gives me a sense of a wild side. Interesting about me, I love soundtrack/scores to films I have over 4000 plus and it's mostly scores. Some get confused what is the difference between a score and a soundtrack... a score is the musical piece and the soundtrack is different bands singing songs.
SOME A-to-Z QUESTIONS
01. What was your favorite A-to-Z post from 2011?
-This is an easy one... the letter "O" and I am not sure why it brings the most attention... people come looking for my "O" post at least 50 a week.
02. What brought you to the A-to-Z originally? Tell us about your first A-to-Z:
- I knew a guy who knew a guy and that guy knew this girl... I am thanking my good friend and co-host Alex who has this amazing gift to be on the pulse of the blog world and his love for "Rush". It's funny how it started for me, at the time I was doing lots of art/design that features "ZOMBIES" and felt this was a great chance for me to switch to something less monstrous. A to Z challenge was my chance to be normal, but if you have seen my stuff... what is normal?
03. Are you doing a theme?
-There is a theme, though will it be entertaining... fingers crossed!
04. Are you writing & scheduling posts in advance?
- Oh my gosh, yes... last year I went in unprepared and it is harder to come up with something, I went blank at least 26 times.
05. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet, and why? What letter do you like least?
"W" is my most confused letter in the bunch... shouldn't it be "Double V" instead of "Double U"... though it's not a hate more of a sadness. I love the letter "X" cause that marks the spot to many things... treasure, last crusades and a world of generation "X'rs.