Blog: Alex J. Cavanaugh
Other Online Info: Twitter and Goodreads
Publications: CassaStar and CassaFire
10 GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUESTIONS
1. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?
Starting a blog! And launching the Insecure Writer’s Support Group. Really, I'm not much of a thrill seeker.
2. What is your favorite article of clothing?
T-shirts and lounge pants. Although I do look sharp in a suit!
4. If you had to dress up as your favorite literary character, who would it be?
Agent Pendergast – black suit, black shirt, black tie, and black shoes in a black Rolls Royce!
5. What is your favorite fairy tale, urban legend or nursery rhyme?
Crop circles – so fascinating.
6. What is a cause near and dear to your heart?
PETA – People for the Ethical Treatment of Arachnids (Don’t squish – catch and release!)
7. What's the strangest item you've used as a bookmark?
Do Sticky Notes count?
8. Do you have any nicknames? What are they and how did you earn them?
Ninja Captain Alex – and that was given to me by my blogger buddies!
9. Name one habit you want to change in yourself:
Is perfectionism a habit? Because sometimes I wish I could scale that back a bit.
10. Tell us something interesting or shocking about yourself:
Believe it or not, I never wanted to be an author!
SOME A-to-Z QUESTIONS
1. What was your favorite A-to-Z post from 2011?
Probably the first one of the Challenge, the Letter A Last year my theme was to feature blogger buddies and for A it was Chuck’s Apocalypse Now and RaShelle’s A No. 2 Pencil Stat.
2. What brought you to the A-to-Z originally? Tell us about your first A-to-Z:
I found the Challenge a few days before the first one began in 2010. I was struggling as a blogger and decided what the heck, I’d give it a try. I made fifty new blogger buddies that month and my blog was off and running!
3. Are you doing a theme?
Oh yes! Big surprise…
4. Are you writing & scheduling posts in advance?
Well, C is rather easy for me. (I wonder why?) X is probably the biggest challenge.
I hope you've enjoyed these questions and answers. Don't forget, you are welcome, even encouraged, to ask any additional questions you might have in the comments section. Or feel free to answer the questions yourself! We won't tell.